Class Fees Scheduler
Class Fees Scheduler helps you to accurately manage your individual class fees with ease. With this app, you can view all your attendance and payment details. It also reminds you for the overdue payments and reschedules of the classes. Fees won't be deducted for the cancelled classes. The easy reporting facility will allow you to email a pdf report of the payment and attendance details.
1) Classes - Add class; Select name, start/end date, schedule, payment per class and class contact (class teacher or service provider).
2) Individual classes will be scheduled based on your start/end dates and schedule frequency.
3) Attendance - This Week tab will show the classes due for this week. Here you can change the status of your attendance.
4) Attendance - The Statistics tab will display your attendance status statistics.
5) Attendance - The History tab will show all the scheduled class details with attendance status.
6) Fee Details - This Week tab will show classes and their fee status. Fee Paid # will show how many total classes are paid; Add fees will allow you to add fees for classes based on how you make your payment to the teacher. Fees Over Due # will show you a number of classes attended but not paid and a Red colour will prompt you for the payment due (overdue payments - attended but not paid).
7) Fee Details - The Statistics tab will display payment statistics; Paid - Classes are attended and payment deducted (sufficient payment available); Cancelled - Classes are canceled and payment not deducted (absent classes); Due - Classes are either not attended (future classes) or attended classes which are not paid (no sufficient payment available to deduct for attended classes)
8) Fee Details - The History tab will show you the payment history based on the amount and when you make the payment.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US...
Phone: +64 21 204 7321
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process which optimises a website so that it ranks well in the organic search.
Why do you need SEO?
What is the point in having the great website without being noticed by your targeted customers? SEO will optimise your website so that it can be found by your targeted customers in the Google search / organic search.
What is Business Process Improvement (BPI)?
BPI is a systematic approach to optimise your business’s underlying operational processes for more efficient results. The improved business process will act as the key factor to increase productivity and increase customer satisfaction for your organisation.
Essential 5 to drastically improve your website user experience:
1) Be responsive & mobile friendly 2) Page speed 3) Use attractive calls to actions 4) Well designed & written headings 5) Use bullets
Essential 3 to improve your Facebook business page:
1) Add recognisable profile & engaging cover photo 2) Write informative About and Contact section 3) Plan appropriate defined marketing strategy